DESKTOP COPIES OF iPRO MARKETPLACE
The updated version of iPro Marketplace implements the concept of manual and automated management of trading positions in several accounts simultaneously. Due to the new special function of creating desktop copies of iPro Marketplace, traders can conveniently and safely solve most tasks they face when trading in two or more accounts.
Launch without additional authorization
The platform supports creation of three copies with the familiar interface of the “Market Analysis”, “Trading Statement”, and “ATS Management” sections. Such an easy and understandable process of launching a copy without additional authorization, including selection of key settings, provides optimal use of the system resources and also allows achieving the data integration between the main version and its copies in compliance with all security requirements.
Synchronization of trading operations
All trading operations are synchronized between the copies and the main version; thus, simultaneous trading is available both in several accounts and in one account but in different iPro Marketplace desktops.
Customization of settings
Settings such as style, language, and sound notifications of events are inherited by the copies from the main version. However, copies can be customized: location of components, appearance of tables and charts can be individually adjusted for each copy, and a special color selected for certain elements will allow you to quickly and easily identify the necessary desktop.
In the conditions of rapid technological development, the new function of the trading and analytical platform provides even more opportunities for users to achieve their goals and high trading results.
Version 1.3.5 includes the following improvements in the current sections of iPro Marketplace trading and analytical platform:
- System processes have been optimized, which ensured the stable operation of the program when the computer is blocked.
“MARKET ANALYSIS” SECTION
- The display of custom indicators in the “Chart” component has been adjusted;
- The display of the “Properties” block when reducing the platform window size has been optimized.
“ATS MANAGEMENT” SECTION
- The algorithm for stopping the strategy functioning while changing an account has been improved.
- The control function of indicators specified in the strategy code during the functioning of an automated strategy has been adjusted.
“TRADING STATEMENT” SECTION
“iPA trade quality” component:
- For statements generated while there was no connection to the server, the display of the account number corresponding to the generated statement has been added.
- The display of indices when there are no transactions in the iPA-Manager account for the iPA period has been adjusted.
“STRATEGY TESTER” SECTION
- Changes to the processing of pending orders during testing have been made, which allowed adjusting the function of cancelling pending orders upon the expiry of their activation time;
- The function of saving the currency pair value for a tested strategy has been updated.
“T: Parameters” component:
- The operation of the “Show Ask price on the chart” function during testing has been fixed.
“T: Chart” component:
- The function of restoring the default values of strategy parameters while restarting the trading and analytical platform has been optimized.
- The system mechanism for removing a technical analysis tool from the quotes chart during testing has been adjusted;
- The logic when working with several indicators by retesting has been improved — the “Select section to display the indicator” window only appears when plotting indicators to the chart for the first time.