Active iPA-Managers are listed in this section. The details on iPA-Managers are given in a descending order based on their ranking positions relative to the “Yield” parameter.
* Traderank is a statistical indicator characterizing trading activity of an iPA-Manager. The higher value this indicator shows the more stable and more profitable the iPA-Manager’s trading strategy is.
* Yield is an indicator displaying the total profit of all iPA-Manager’s trading operations for the specified period. This indicator is published in the Long List of iPA-Managers. Yield of each trade executed on the basis of an iPA-Manager’s trading signals is calculated relative to a notional amount of 1,000 USD.
* Yield of an iPA-Manager depends on the leverage that is defined according to trading conditions for an iPA-Investor account into which an iPA-Manager’s trading signals are transmitted.
* Original trading orders are original trading orders of an iPA-Manager executed without additional processing by iPA technology algorithms.
* Processed trading orders are trading orders of an iPA-Manager executed applying special intelligent processing algorithms of iPA technology.