Design of the iPAMM-Manager Account Ranking
When analyzing the trade activities of iPAMM-Managers, we take into account a vast number of factors, evaluating each of them to make a total aggregate evaluation of all trading activities. This evaluation determines the ranks of iPAMM-Managers in our Ranking.
Our system builds and updates the Ranking automatically on a weekly basis. Instead of using the entire trading history of an iPAMM-Manager, it only uses the data for the last four weeks.
Customers who opened an iPAMM-Manager account are automatically included in the Ranking after making 15 trading transactions on one currency pair in their account.
The Ranking contains a breakdown of iPAMM-Managers by financial instruments. This means that you may be showing excellent trading results in a certain financial pair and hold a high position in the Ranking and still have poor results for transactions with other financial instruments. Therefore, we will record your success with each of the financial instruments separately.
iPAMM-Manager Weekly Compensation Terms
Every week, at the same time as the iPAMM-Manager Ranking is updated, we distribute the iPAMM-Managers’ profits.
Each week we announce the number of top ranks who can participate in the distribution of the weekly compensation. The amount of your compensation depends on the effectiveness of your trading over the week, and may be up to 5,000 USD.
The iPAMM-Managers’ compensation distribution results are published in the corresponding section of our website.
We have defined several simple rules that will allow you to move up in the Ranking in the most effective way:
- Consistency and predictability of trades. Your trading should be predictable and consistent. It means that you should not make trades randomly. Try to be consistent and systematic while making trading decisions. Random trading will lead to a lower Traderank value. We do not restrict iPAMM-Managers in a number of trades; however, within 4 trading weeks you should make at least 15 trades. Otherwise, you will be excluded from the iPAMM-Manager Ranking until you resume your trading activity.
- Trading with a dynamic calculation of Stop Loss parameter. With the introduction of the system-defined Stop Loss, the risk management made previously by an iPAMM-Manager will require some adjustments. For this purpose, the Company has adopted three recommendations to simplify the risk management:
a) Try to avoid the price fall towards a Stop Loss level set by the system. Otherwise, your Traderank will be lowered.
b) When you close unprofitable positions without using a Stop Loss set by iPAMM system, the Traderank index increases, in case the profit is seen as positive by a balance value.
c) When you close unprofitable positions without using a Stop Loss set by iPAMM system, the Traderank index does not change, in case the profit is seen as negative by a balance value.
- No trade series. The opening of two trades on one currency pair in one direction leads to the Traderank reduction. Certainly, you can increase the profit by creating the second order before the closure of the first one, which will attract iPAMM-Investors aimed at getting a high profit. However, the system will consider it as an additional risk and will cause a position drop in the ranking.
- Ratio of profitability to the holding time of trading position in the market. According to this rule you should earn more pips in less time. You should handle the lifetime of trade in order to close it with maximum profit. In such a way your Traderank will increase.
- No trades copying of other iPAMM-Managers. If an iPAMM system identifies the trades copying in your trading account, it will correspondingly reduce your Traderank index value..
General recommendations. The system closes automatically all open orders of iPAMM-Managers at the end of each trading week, on Friday, at 17:00 UTC. Please try to close orders on your own on Friday before 17:00 UTC, as in this case our algorithm will determine your trading decisions as consistent. Planning your actions always influences positively the evaluation of your trading strategy by the system that increases the Traderank value.