Deposit/Withdraw Funds. Webmoney
- Go to the “Manage Master Account” section in your account and click “Deposit/Withdrawal”. Choose to pay with WebMoney by clicking “Select”.
- In the pop-up window, enter the amount you want to add, fill in the necessary details, and then click “Submit”.
- To continue, please specify your US dollar purse, from which the payment will be made, and make your payment following instructions.
- Usually the funds are deposited to your account immediately. However the payment system may experience some delays. The money will be credited to your account once they have reached our WMZ purse.
- The commission for payment processing is 0.8 % of the total amount being transferred, but not less than 50 USD.
- The detailed information on how to make payments through this payment system and more on the WebMoney’s website:
How to add and withdraw funds from the WebMoney purse.
How to resolve login/access issues to your account.
- Go to the “Manage Master Account” section in your account and click “Deposit/Withdrawal”. Choose to withdraw via WebMoney by clicking “Select”.
- In the pop-up window, enter the amount you want to withdraw and a security code, and then click “Continue”.
- Enter the SMS code automatically generated by the system to confirm your payment. As a result, a withdrawal request will be generated.
- The amount will be credited to your WebMoney account within 1 business day from the moment of your request.
- The commission for payment processing is 0.8 % of the total amount being transferred, but not less then 50 USD.
- You can withdraw money to either of these WebMoney passports:
- Initial passport;
- Personal passport.
Find out more about WM-passports:
- For safety reasons, UBK Markets may perform any additional inquiry to verify your identity based on the registration details and scanned copies of supporting documents provided. If there are any discrepancies between the information in your profile and identity documents supplied, the option of managing real funds may be completely or partially blocked.