* Management style – the classification of Portfolios according to the risk level: conservative (low risk), moderate (average risk), aggressive (high risk).
* Yield is an index displaying the total profit of Portfolio resulted from iPA-Managers’ trading operations of this Portfolio for the specified period. Yield of each trading operation is calculated based on the amount of funds that are under management in the Portfolio while executing the trade on the basis of an iPA-Manager’s trading signals, deducting compensation.
* Active iPA-Managers represent a number of iPA-Managers whose trading operations influenced the yield of Portfolio.
* The display colour of Portfolio corresponds to the probability of restoring profitable trading.
* Number of trades - the total number of trades for the selected period.
* Maximum drawdown – the amount of funds as a percentage, which the Portfolio could lose for the selected period.
* Best day – the highest yield value of Portfolio received per a trading day for the selected period.
* Worst day – the lowest yield value of Portfolio received per a trading day for the selected period.
* Portfolio Manager’s activity – the average number of logins made by a Portfolio Manager to “My Account” section for the selected period.
* Yield volatility – statistical index of the variability of Portfolio for the selected period.
* Standard deviation – statistical index displaying the range of values of random variable regarding its expectation and is considered as measured by probability the average deviation from the expected profit rate.
* Sharpe ratio – the ratio between the Portfolio yield and risk (standard deviation from yield).
* Minimum deposit – minimum possible amount to copy trading signals of the given Portfolio.