Deposit/Withdraw Funds. MasterCard
- Go to the “Manage Master Account” section in your account and click “Deposit/Withdrawal”. Choose to pay with Visa\MasterCard by clicking “Select”.
- In the pop-up window enter the amount you want to add, fill in the necessary details, and then click “Submit”. The money will be automatically credited to your account.
- Usually the funds credited are available immediately.
- The commission for payment processing is 2.5% of the total amount being transferred, but not less then 20 USD.
- You can add funds using a MasterCard to your Master account only if you are a cardholder. If the cardholder name doesn’t match the name used during the registration process of your UBK Markets account , the payment will not be accepted, and our company reserves the right to send the funds back to the same account from where the payment has been made. It may take up to 24 business days.
- If your MasterCard credit or debit card is secured with “MasterCard SecureCode” service, you will have to enter a personal password used for online payments.
To withdraw funds to the bank account associated with your MasterCard credit or debit card, you can also withdraw funds via Invoice.
- The amount will be credited to your account within 1-3 business days, depending on your bank.
- You will be charged a flat fee per each transaction in the amount of 45 USD (the fee does not depend on the withdrawal amount).
For safety reasons, UBK Markets may perform any additional inquiry to verify your identity based on the registration details and scanned copies of supporting documents provided. If there are any discrepancies between the information in your profile and identity documents supplied, the option of managing real funds may be completely or partially blocked.