||iPro Marketplace – Version 1.2.7
GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES
For iPAMM-Manager Accounts
- iPro Marketplace cache memory that facilitates the functioning of trading and analytical platform during the update process has been improved;
- “Market Analysis” and “Trading Statement” sections have been optimized and a number of errors related to their functioning has been fixed;
- An option to set Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters at a new position opening has been added. The parameters can be set in “New Order” window specifying a price value or pips;
- For your convenience to browse information, the width of columns in “Trade”, “Order History” and “Log” components has been modified;
- An option to display/hide columns “Pips”, “Commission”, “Swap” in “Trade” component has been added;
- The style of the connection level indicator has been upgraded into White Style color scheme;
- Errors on the trading platform localization in a closing tab window of components have been fixed.
- Due to a forthcoming possibility to invest funds using iPAMM technology, the commission has been added when you open an order in an iPAMM-Manager account. The value of the commission is given in pips and is displayed in trading conditions;
In “Detailed Trade History” report, given in the Company’s website, a field has been added stating the amount of commission per trade in pips for an iPAMM-Manager account;
- To correctly calculate the moment of entering the market by an iPAMM-Manager and to decrease the possibility of loss more than a defined level, the dynamic calculation of a Stop Loss order has been made;
The maximum allowable value of Stop Loss level will be displayed in a window of order setting;
On the toolbar of “Market Analysis” section the menu item “iPAMM Stop Loss” has been added to the button “Show trade positions on chart” selecting which the maximum allowable value of Stop Loss will be displayed in the chart;
- The message on the market closing on Friday for iPAMM-Manager accounts has been added.
“MARKET ANALYSIS” SECTION
- To draw easily graphical analysis tools we have added the function of their automatic attachment to the price;
- The tooltips popping up while selecting Time Frame have been added;
- An error of wrong candle display during set up of iPro Marketplace color scheme has been fixed.
- A function displaying open positions in the chart has been improved;
- A function of automatic deselection of elements after copying has been added.
- The errors in the construction of indicators have been fixed;
- Moving Average indicator has been added to the list of indicators;
- The errors in the construction of Time Series Forecast have been fixed;
- The errors arising during indicators adding to “Favorite” option have been fixed.
“TRADING STATEMENT” SECTION
- A function to print statements without Internet connection has been added;
- Display of dashes in tables (instead of empty cells) has been added while waiting for data loading in the “Trading Statement” section;
- The “Largest deal” parameter shown in percentage terms has been changed from integer to decimal in a trading statement (pdf, HTML).
||iPro Marketplace. Version 1.2.5
“TRADING STATEMENTS” SECTION
Changes in the statistical and analytical parameters:
From now on it will be calculated as follows:
- When calculating the “Level of Risk” and “Sharpe Ratio” parameters and selecting statement time period, the value of the “Initial Deposit” parameter will be set to 10,000 pips;
- The formula for calculating the “Estimate Accuracy” parameter has been modified.
[The number of winning trades to the number of all trades ratio] x [the average profit to average loss ratio, per trade].
The calculated value of the parameter, depending on the range it falls under, will correspond to the certain approximate value given in the table below:
|Calculated Value of the Parameter
| [0,0 – 0,2)*
|[0,2 – 0,4)
|[0,4 – 0,6)
|[0,6 – 0,8)
|[0,8 – 1,0]
* ( - value is not included in the interval, [ - value is included in the interval.
- The “Average trade size” parameter is replaced with the “Average volume of open positions” parameter, which represents the total volume of simultaneously opened positions.
This parameter is calculated as follows:
When array of trades is sorted by the opening time,
[Average number of simultaneously opened positions] x [lot size per trade].
||iPro Marketplace. Version 1.2.4
GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES
“MARKET ANALYSIS” SECTION
- A problem has been solved related to iPro Marketplace installation on Windows 10 Beta and on Windows versions with installed Framework (version 4.6);
- Backlight color scheme of dedicated line for White Style has been improved;
- A format of dates, shown in iPro Marketplace, has been put according to the settings of the user’s operating system;
- A function saving iPro Marketplace settings, while working with several logins on the same computer, has been improved. Installed settings will be saved to the PC for each login separately;
- An authorization form involves now a table displaying iPAMM-Manager Account Ranking (TOP 5);
- A visual flashing effect of balance status bar, which appears during Margin Call triggering, has been improved.
“Market Overview” component:
- A problem with the chart bars display, arising while changing intervals of Time frame, has been solved;
- A button "L" for "Level" has been added to the parameter of "Fibonacci fans" tool, clicking which you will see additional levels of 81% and 138.2% being displayed on the chart;
- A display of button state (pressed/released state) with the tools of graphical analysis has been fixed;
- A functional, drawing tools of graphic and technical analysis in the chart, has been improved;
- Tooltips popping up for "Icons" tools have been added;
- A functional, saving button states "Autoscroll", "Autoscale" and "Shift chart", has been added when creating a new chart;
- Performance of functions "Autoscale" and "Autoscroll" has been improved;
- Construction sequence has been improved and extra marking point in the midline has been added while working with "Andrew’s Pitchfork" tool.
- A functional of "Ctrl + Z" keyboard shortcuts has been improved; these keyboard shortcuts are used to undo the last 10 actions made while working with "Chart" component;
- A functional of lines drawing and shifting has been improved. These lines indicate Stop Loss and Take Profit levels on the chart;
- Display of pips’ number and price level has been added over the lines indicating Stop Loss and Take Profit levels at the moment of their movement;
- Display of price levels for Stop Loss and Take Profit has been added to the axis on the chart;
- A functional, displaying the order number above the lines, has been applied. These lines display Stop Loss and Take Profit levels at the moment when you put the cursor on the order line or the line of Stop Loss/Take Profit levels;
- The accuracy of the chart display has been improved while selecting a "Lines" chart;
- Errors, arising while working with the chart profiles, have been fixed;
- "Save" button has been changed to "Save Image" one; incorrect display of image has been fixed in the preview window;
- A functional to select parameters has been added to "Save Template" window; templates of charts will be also stored with these parameters;
- In the preview window chart displaying has been improved when working with "Print" function.
The Pivot level itself as well as support and resistance levels belong to the estimated levels. The indicator offers you 5 methods to construct levels:
- An external view of the component has been changed;
- Errors in the construction of Moving Average and Alligator indicators have been fixed.
- Pivot indicator has been added to the list of indicators.
- Standard Pivot levels.
- Woodie Pivot Point levels.
- Camarilla levels.
- Fibonacci levels.
- Tom DeMark levels.
The indicator allows you to choose the period of construction. Daily Pivot levels are most widely used for technical analysis.
HLC (High, Low, Close) data of the previous day are used to construct Pivot levels for the current day.
You can also use weekly and monthly Pivot levels. Weekly Pivot levels are based on principles similar to the daily ones, i.e. HLC data of the previous week are used for the whole current week. Monthly Pivot levels are constructed in a similar way using the data from the previous month.
If you use this indicator properly in the trade, you can significantly increase the percentage of profitable trades.
“Order History” component:
- An error displaying empty lines in the table of open orders has been fixed when working with pending orders;
- An option to set the Trailing Stop starting from 20 pips has been added;
- A component functioning has been optimized at the time of partial position closing.
“TRADING STATEMENTS” SECTION
- An error has been fixed that duplicates positions after accounts switching, after position closing, after filtering of daily report and at simultaneous closure of positions from different PC.
“Balance chart” component:
- Value "H1" is set by default in the window which sets equity accuracy;
- The visualization of the balance chart has been improved having a turned on/turned off option "Deposit/withdrawal";
- If the trading account was created later than the initial date of the selected period, then the date of account opening will be displayed as the initial date in the "Balance chart" component.