Deposit/Withdraw Funds. Bank transfer
- Go to the “Manage Master Account” section in your account and click “Deposit Funds”. Choose to pay via Invoice by clicking “Select”.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click the “Confirm” button. The request for deposit via Invoice will be generated automatically.
Please note: the generated Invoice contains all necessary details. You should print it out and make a payment from your bank account at any branch.
- The amount will be credited to your account once it reaches our bank account. It may take 1-3 business days, depending on your bank.
- You will be charged only your bank’s transaction fee.
- Do not make any changes to the generated Invoice. Changing Invoice details may result in error and you may not be able to make a deposit to the account.
- Paying the Invoice, make sure that your bank keeps you informed of the fees and charges applied to such transaction.
- If a payment is made by a third party or via the Invoice changed after it has been generated, the Company may return the received funds to the payee’s account. The customer will be liable for any fees or charges applied.
- Go to the “Manage Master Account” section in your account and click “Withdraw Funds”. Choose to withdraw via Invoice by clicking “Select”.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click the “Continue” button.
- To proceed with withdrawal transaction, please enter the SMS code you received. As a result, the withdrawal request will be generated automatically.
- The amount will be credited to your account within 1-3 business days, depending on your bank.
- You will be charged a flat fee per each transaction in the amount of 45 USD (the fee does not depend on the withdrawal amount).
- A withdrawal can only be made to the same bank account you used for making a deposit via Invoice. In case the details provided are incorrect or this account is closed or blocked, or you want to withdraw to any other account previously used to deposit, please contact our Customer Support.
- For safety reasons, UBK Markets may perform any additional inquiry to verify your identity based on the registration details and scanned copies of supporting documents provided. If there are any discrepancies between the information in your profile and identity documents supplied, the option of managing real funds may be completely or partially blocked.